The 6th annual Fine Fettle will be held on Saturday, September 28th at “The Venue” at the Old Glory Distilling Co. An evening unlike any other in Clarksville, guests will be immersed in a farm-to-table culinary experience. Featuring nine leading chefs from across the region, locally sourced foods, elevated wine pairings, an open bar, a silent and live auction.
The event runs from 6:30-9:30pm.
Our 2019 Culinary Partners include:
- BRYAN WEAVER of Butcher & Bee and Redheaded Stranger
- JORDAN ARCURI of Kayne Prime
- JOE DENOMME of Ole Red
- TANDY WILSON of City House
- DANIEL GORMAN of Henley
- NATHAN DUENSING of Marsh House
- LISA WHITE of Marsh House
- REBEKAH TURSHEN of City House
- JAMES MOTT of Chartwell’s at APSU
- plus hors d’oeuvres by Clarksville’s own, Strawberry Alley Ale Works
Tickets are limited and expected to sell out quickly.
Ticket price includes hors d’oeuvres, savory and sweet tastings from all culinary partners, an open bar, and an unforgettable evening.
All proceeds support The Food Initiative.
Nothing is more central to our lives than food. The Food Initiative is using the hard work of sustainable food production and feeding the hungry as a literal common ground for young people to connect and learn. TFI is simply growing healthy food, empowering lives, and building community.